Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Happy 29th Birthday to my son Matthew!

Wow!  I can hardly believe that it's been 29 years since the day I bake apple pies and banana bread ALL DAY LONG!  I had a bushel of apples and a bunch of bananas - and I rolled out pie dough all day long....and baked....baked...and baked some more!  I knew I was in labor...and I didn't want to have apples to work on when I got back from the hospital.  Maybe that's why he likes to cook.  Ha ha!

My son Matt....I am soo proud of him.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATT! 

 I LOVE YOU AND AM SO VERY PROUD OF YOU!!!

BUT...
Today also marks a new birth announcing
Benjamin Sharp
Friends of ours Matt and Connie Sharp had their little bundle of joy today...I'm antcily waiting the news of the particulars!!


AND
Today marks the 3rd year anniversary of Lori & Marty Phillips....(other friends of ours - who married 3 years ago today.)  Congrats  you guys...Happy Anniversary!!!


And then the sadly remembered day of the death of my cousin Rick....
He died on October 6th in 1993.....My heart and thoughts are for my other cousin - and his sister Pama!
He is missed tremendously!



No comments: