Thursday, March 1, 2012

Hello March 1st!

What on earth happened to February! OH wow! Days blend into days and time just slips by all too quickly! I cannot believe that it's March 1st already.

The month of March has mixed blessings! One of joyful reminiscense of my youngest son's birthday on the 3rd. Oh my! He will be 25 years old this year. My baby is a young man!!!!! Now I really wonder what happened to all the years! It seems so long ago that he was so little and I was busy sitting on the bleachers at his peewee baseball games!

The other thought of March is my mother's birthday on the 24th. I miss her so much....but I know she is in a better place. In May it will mark 6 years since she died...and I still think about her often! Sometimes I wish she could have seen my precious grandchildren - her great grandchildren. She would have been so thrilled!!!

Here we are in March already - and I've already let my blogging slip by on the back burner and not make it a priority! I must promise to try harder to keep up with everything this year.

Prioritizing my life is utmost in my thoughts and on my agenda for this year. Reassessing my life, my priorities, God's will for my life.....
No easy task! Lots of prayers later and I still wonder what to do when I grow up! Ha!

Happy March 1st!
I pray God's blessings on you today!!! On you every day!!!
May we each seek God's will - being DOERS of His will - not hearers only! If not in church - then find a church - a fellowship of other believers in Jesus Christ!

Oh help us God that we may be found faithful servants - to be a light in this dark and fading world!

Pray....pray....and pray some more! God will hear and answer every prayer!

No comments: