Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Forever in our Hearts...



I have no words.......only tears of great sadness!  My sister-in-law Ann died early this morning.  She fought such a hard fight - trying to beat cancer and a multitude of other health issues that she bravely suffered through.

She was loved by so many! 

I will miss her enormously! I loved her dearly!   Rest in peace Ann..... rest now in the arms of Jesus!  I miss you.....always....  Until we meet again...... and we will .... one day soon! When we gather again  at the Wedding Supper of the Lamb!  I am so thankful you are no longer in pain and suffering so!

The weekend we laid her to rest was so difficult! The service was so beautiful. A wonderful tribute to a wonderful lady who was very loved by so many! The ripple effect of her life will no doubt be felt for years to come! Never have I witnessed such an out pouring of love! Countless flowers and gifts lined the church...everywhere! There were no spaces to park and hour after hour after hour hundreds of people came to pay their respects! She touched many lives...I know she touched mine.....and I will miss her very much. But I know one day.....we will meet again! What a reunion that will be! When we all meet Jesus...what a day of rejoicing that will be!





No comments: