Friday, February 20, 2009

Snickers goes to surgery . . .


Well - in light of how she is today after yesterday's surgery to remove a tumor - possibly cancerous - I wish now that I had not gone through with it.
Snickers is inobvious pain - and trying to get a pain pill down a cat's throat is IMPOSSIBLE!!!
All she did was growl at me.
She is completely out of sorts and hides inplaces I cannot get to her.
I wish now I never went through with the surgery! But hindsight is always 20-20.
So I guess I live and learn!
If we have added a few years to this silly cat - remains to be seen. The vet said her exrays looked great and the surgery went very well.
Hopefully in a few weeks we will get the results of the biopsy of the tumor to know if it was truly cancerous or not.
I'll keep you updated. .. .meanwhile - I feel like a heel!
:o(
My poor cat!

No comments: