Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Visting our precious Grandchildren . . .


Well . . . I took loads of pictures on my new blackberry Verizon phone . . . that's the good news . . . the bad news - is that I cannot figure out how to get them OFF my phone and into my email so I can upload them on my blog.

So . . . today I am packing up my Verizon Blackberry . . . . .which is sad in some ways - because I love the color of it - It's PINK!


But I find the phone gives me GREAT aggitation - and I do not like it . . . so I am going to exchange it for a camera phone. . . . being that I rarely use my phone except to take pictures - send them to my email and then post them to my blog or facebook.


I really don't think I need a blackberry! It is NOT user friendly - at least for me! I don't like the multiple messages and screens that I have to wade through just so I can email - or see a picture. THEN - with this particular blackberry - in order to SEE the pictures - you have to get out of one - to get into another - and not just flip through all the pictures. . . .it's very frustrating . . .

ANYWAY

Long story short . . . I am returning the Blackberry today and getting my camera phone and one in which I'm hopeful I will use! I CANNOT STAND USING THE BLACKBERRY - SO MOST OF THE TIME I DON'T EVEN BOTHER TURNING IT ON!!!!!


Here is ONE picture that I was finally able to get off my phone . . . . . I hope the rest will be up and coming once I can figure out how to transfer all the pictures I took, (which is A LOT!!!), into my email so I can upload it into my blog. . . .


I HOPE!!!!


No comments: