Monday, June 13, 2011

Homeward Bound....and MORE moving days!



Sheesh.....my body is aching from all the moving!  I guess in some ways - it's a blessing to have so much to do!  Ha ha!  The more busy I get - the more potential weight loss!  Well?!  It works in theory anyway!

I only had a couple days to regroup and get rested, (REST?  What is rest???) before my son Josh moved from his duplex this past weekend.  He has been working a great distance away from where he lives - and decided to save money on gasoline, (especially with the high and rising prices), and plans to stay with friends while he finishes this one particular job! 

We set up a bedroom for he and our grandson Micah to stay on the weekends - so at least we get to see and spend time with them.  I'm very excited.  But - Josh plans to move into his own place again - in approx. 2 months - just long enough to finish the job he is currently doing.

BUT in order to make room for him - I had to clean out our exercise room - and closet - which was no easy task.  It doesn't take long to accumulate a bunch of stuff!  Without me realizing it - it became a junk room - mostly the closet - and the HUGE eliptical glider.  Thank you to Josh's friends - I wouldn't have been able to move that thing!  Yikes!   It's been another crazy whirlwind weekend - but Josh has moved out of the duplex and most everything he owns into a storage unit, with partial belongs in a room with us - and a week's long bag of belongings (mainly work clothes) to take with him during the week.

Needless to say - it's been a busy weekend and our bones and muscles ache with fury!  I am soo glad to say that it's coming together though....so long you don't look at my garage - that is!

Garage Sale???  To do?  Or - NOT to do???  That is the question.  Left overs that Josh doesn't want - and my daughter Michelle's bags of unwanted items ..... I guess I'll try to set it up and have one soon.....(but first - I really need a window airconditioner to manage the heat!  SHEW!  HEAT WAVE!!!  At one point I read my thermometer - and it was way over 100!!! (AND this isn't even summer yet!!!). (Yes, it was sitting in the sunshine.....whew!)  HOT DAYS!!!!

No comments: