Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year's Resolutions....and other stuff!


Wow....it's 2012!!! A time of renewal - and starting over! Just what do I want to accomplish this year??? I pray that God can use me in a productive way to bring Him glory, honor and praise in all I do!

After all - isn't that what we are purposed for? To be in relationship with God - our Heavenly Father and to exemplify Christ in all we do?! To BE Jesus with others in hopes that they can see God's love resonate through us!

Resolutions? Hmmm....
To pray more
Read my Bible more
Eat healthier
Work out and lose weight! (Isn't that on ALL New Year's Resolutions!)

I want to accomplish something - be productive - understand and DO God's will. After all - it is the "Doers" of God's will that inherit the Kingdom of God - not just the hearers only!

This list could be endless - so I'll stop for now!


This new year is starting off a little sad however! The excitement of bringing in the new year with my daughter's new baby-to-be - ended with great sorrow! Still in the process....the disappointment, sadness.....I have no words to describe! My grandchildren are trying to cope with the loss too. Just a LOT to pray about during this emotional time of turmoil!

This is the day that the Lord has made....let us rejoice and be glad in it! Even amidst the trials - God is still on the Throne of Grace paying attention to every detail in our lives. One day He will wipe away every tear!

No comments: