Saturday, January 7, 2012

Sweet Blessings!

These moments that I am privileged to experience with my grandchildren are priceless! Innocence....Priceless and so beautiful to behold. It tickles my heart.
Little H needed a nap and I explained that all princesses need to "Sweeten"....She proceeded to ask, "Once I'm sweet again - can I get up?" I had to laugh!
Sweet pea!

I love this little redhead! She is my closest buddy!

Chloe, although sick with a croupy cough, runny nose and somewhat fussy - will cuddle up to me. A rarity. I've waiting a LONG while for her to buddy up to me. She's such a cuddle bug now! Today she looked at her momma and said in the most pitiful voice I've ever heard, "I sick!" Bless her little heart. She has been sick....Her poor little nose! I know it's got to be so sore! :(
But despite her not feeling well...she still managed to play with her sissy.

Today was an eventful day for not having much to do. Mostly - I stayed in with my daughter - and sick grandchildren.....But....the oldest Bek - got to go with her daddy for a daddy daughter date. She got all dressed up and even wore blush and mascara for the occassion. They braved the rainy weather and caught a movie, The War Horse, (excellent movie we were told!), (in hind-sight NOT my favorite!), and then later dinner at the Olive Garden! WOW!

All in all - it's been a fun time of catching up and bonding with them all! I love all the hugs and kisses.....so long I don't catch their bug!

No comments: