Thursday, September 25, 2008

JESUS is the ONLY answer . . . .

I am more convinced than ever that Jesus is the ANSWER for EVERYTHING in our life.
Without him we are painfully and helplessly LOST and without hope of eternal life in Heaven.

I cannot begin to imagine my eternity separated from God - and NEVER ever ever being able to escape the lake of fire where thirst is never quenched.

TODAY . . . please consider this . . .

If you died today . . . . . . .

WHERE WOULD YOU SPEND ETERNITY?

Jesus said, "I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life, and no man comes to the Father but through me"

Please consider a loving God who sent His Son to die on a cross and bear our sins. If you have never asked Him in to your heart - please consider asking Him today. HE LOVES YOU SO MUCH THAT HE DIED JUST FOR YOU. John 3:16

Romans 12:2

No comments: