Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Devonshire House Staging Continues.....


Progress......Another day at the rental house in Hendersonville. 

I had gotten a call from a lady very interested in seeing it - but she never showed!  Bummer! I called her back to inquire - and she never called me back.  I hate it when that happens!  It's only curteous to call back to confirm  or cancel an appointment!

Then I walked into the garage only to find it flooded and water gushing out of a wall.  I guess we now have a broken pipe in the wall to fix.  I'll bet the neighbor kids loved the new ice skating rink right in the street!  I'm sure with 25 degrees cold outside - the water froze!  Thankfully the pipe busted when we were there to find it - instead of running all day and night!!!


We are also looking into the possibility of renting our home as Corporate Housing...time will tell.  Meanwhile - we are cleaning, fixing, painting, and staging the house.  I love doing that!  Now I need more furniture.  Ha ha! 

No comments: