Tuesday, February 2, 2010

New Tenants for Devonshire???

Well it isn't completely official...signed, sealed and delivered.....but I think we have found some tenants for our home in Hendersonville.  A young couple with 2 small children and his cousin who has recently graduated from high school, wants to continue her education which can be done through Vol State just 5 miles up the road.  He is a videographer who needs room for his office and studio, and his wife - who manages her day taking care of their children.....they love the house and the apartment. 

I have mixed feelings about it though!!!  I had entertained the idea of moving back into it - as I miss that old house very much....I miss the space.....the LOCATION!  So many factors that still weigh heavily on my heart.  I wished that I never moved from there!!!

But for now - we need to have tenants...until such time that we can move back.  I really don't like living in the country out in Portland.  The wind is unrelenting and although we are close to Steve's plane - I don't really like landing and flying out of the Portland airport. 
{{Sigh.......................}} 
For now though....I'll just keep praying!

1 comment:

RichFam said...

Well, that's good news! Is this the couple who couldn't move in until April? Or a different couple? And... did you get the price you were asking? Or did you have to come down much?