Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Skype and my Grandchildren

Skype is the next best thing to being there - when visiting your family from another location.  I love Skype - and I love to be able to see my Grandchildren and daughter.  It makes the ache of being apart - that much more bearable!!!

So....we  have

GOOFY FACES!!!! 
Sooo silly!!!!    Ha ha ha!!!



Hmmm.....nice nose hairs Chell...

Ha ha ha ha ha !!!!


Look Grandma! 
 I can read!!!!

School lessons.....Bek was reading and Ben was doing math!  What a privilege!!!!!
They are doing REALLY GOOD too!  Good job Chell!!!!!!


And the newest clan Little Miss Chloe - was learning to use her voice....
Ooooo'ing....and Awwww'ing
and
smiling too....
......I LOVE IT!!!!!

All in all....
I LOVE SKYPE!!!!!!
What an awesome way to stay in touch.....

2 comments:

RichFam said...

Um... thanks for the oh-so-flattering pic of my nostrils! Ha ha ha ha ha.
I love Skype, too. It's like having you visit us each time we use it! :o)

Wilson News said...

Ha ha!!! You are sooo welcome! Ha ha ha! I just couldn't resist! :))