Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Snow is still falling!!!! And Snick was baffled!

I awoke this morning to snow STILL falling ....but this time the wind has subsided some, (thankfully!) and the snow is now gracefully falling to the ground!  I love it when the flakes are HUGE.  Being that we have a huge field and hills behind us - I can't get a clear picture of the snow until I look at the back of the barn.  At some moments the snow is gracefully falling and a split second later - the wind kicks up again - and it comes down a little faster and sideways!  In any case - it's FREEZING outside! 

I'm sure the school children are delighted!  Another school's out day - and more playtime IN the snow!  I can hear the sleds now!  Ha ha!

I was supposed to meet some friends for dinner tonight - but now - I'm not sure I can drive down the ridge to get to them!!!  Either way I go - I still have to drive down a trecherous ridge to get into Nashville!
 



My cat Snickers wanted outside - and as she hopped out in her hurried little self - she came to an abrupt STOP to check out this white stuff falling on the ground on her territory!  She is so funny!  It didn't take her long to hop back inside where it's nice and toasty!
I think she prefers to be inside!!!
Can you hear her say, "Hey - what is this stuff?!"
Ewwww....it's cold and wet!
"NOT FOR ME!!!!!    I'm outta here!  I'm going back inside!!!"

1 comment:

RichFam said...

HA! Silly, stupid cat. :o)