Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Storage Unit Broken into and Robbed

Thieves really get on my nerves!
Steve was headed out of town today but needed to stop at our storage unit to pick up some things before heading out.  When he arrived - he discovered that our lock had been cut off and our belongings were stolen.
Among the items were my beautiful ornate marble top double bathroom vanity, our new washer and dryer set, a framing nail gun, and our 5 horse powered garden tiller!  It makes me sick!

I did call our insurance company and our homeowners insurance will cover some of the cost to replace it.
Still though - I am bummed about my bathroom vanity.  We had plans of putting in an additional guest bathroom.  I found the vanity one day - and have not found another like it since.  It was so beautiful - a one-of-a-kind!

This one posted is not neary as ornate and beautiful!  I sure hope I can find another one similar to what I had!!!








It reminded me what the scripture says....

Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth where moth and rust corrupt and thieves break in and steal!  Rather - store up for yourselves treasures in heaven......

Yes...thieves do break in and steal!  I hope their conscience will get the better of them!!!

CONVICTION of conscience....and NO PEACE.............and these thieves won't be able to rest at night until they get their hearts right!!!!

No comments: