Monday, April 25, 2011

I'm behind on blogging!

I didn't realize it had been so many days since I last blogged!  I am definately behind.
Yesterday was Easter Resurrection Sunday!  We actually attended church service on the Saturday night before which was very nice.  I think I really like Saturdays due to less traffic and more parking. 

Either way though - I love the pastor and sermons and service and praise and worship at Long Hollow Baptist.  I hope you get a chance to watch an archived sermon and the segment of, "Minute to Win It". 
So creative....and every time they use visuals, skits, drama presentations - it always drives home a message!
http://www.longhollow.com/messages

I cooked a nice Easter dinner yesterday.  A healthy choice - and much easier to cook and put together than our regular meals...(which we can't eat anymore!). 
Our son Josh and grandson Micah came for the weekend!  It was so nice to be able to spend time with them - and finally see our grandson Micah!  It makes my heart sad that he hasn't really known us as grandparents!  But Josh plans to come out to the country more so we can see this little fella!!!  I love our country view - but I do miss being closer into town!!!

Praying still for Josh and Danielle, who are presently separated!  I am not sure that they can work through their issues - but we'll just keep praying that they can!  It's not entirely impossible - but the issues seem unsurmountable for now!

All in all - we had a very pleasant and relaxing Easter. 
I'm so thankful for our Savior Jesus....who paid a debt he did not owe.....for our sins - for which we could not pay!
 Praise be to God and our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, who was, who is, and who is to come!

No comments: