Friday, April 29, 2011

The Royal Wedding Day

I have to admit that I LOVE a good Cinderella story...and Catherine Middleton and Prince William - are definately a really GREAT real-life Cinderella story!  I awoke early with such excitement!  Although I set my DVR to record the Wedding of the Century - I couldn't wait to see it!

Kate Middleton - now Her Royal Highness the Duchess of Cambridge - and now happily married to Prince William, an heir to the Throne of England.  The bride was radiant and stunningly flawless!  It was a beautiful wedding that I will never forget!

Prince William - now His Royal Highness the Duke of Cambridge - along with several other titles could not contain his joy!  It was priceless!


There will be a LOT of celebrations today!

My grandchildren, also enjoyed the Royal Wedding...and have role-played the wedding all day long since seeing it.  It's so precious!

What makes this day so spectacular - is that they truly and genuinly look extremely happy - and very much in love with one another!
I loved the ceremony.....I loved the joy!  I loved her dress!  And I loved their - not one - but TWO kisses on the balcony!
Congratulations to the World's Most Beautiful Couple!
 May God bless them always!!!
And may they keep Jesus Christ as head of their home and marriage always!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh Mom please this is such a crappy thing haha. I cannot wait until it is finally over

Wilson News said...

Anonymous my foot! I know this complaining little voice in protest of the
royal wedding....my stinker son CHRIS!!!!