Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Ahhhhh! WARMTH in Florida!!!!


I have good news and bad news! The good news is that we have arrived in Florida - and found our way to our 5th wheel trailer and truck that was parked in storage. It is soooo warm - that I had to quickly change clothes into cooler things! We left Nashville in long sleeve shirts, coats, and gloves!
WHEW it sure is warm here!!!!


NOW FOR THE BAD NEWS!
The truck battery is dead. So here we sit and for the past 2 hours. We had a fella with a small car trying to jump our 2 battery HUGE diesel truck! Of course - to no avail . . . .so we are waiting for another arrival - and hopefully someone who can jump us. I guess we won't be going too far today. And I'm starving too! Oh well .. . such is life.
Meanwhile. . . .I'm checking my emails and updating my blog.


I'm so thankful for nationwide internet!!! Amazing technological world we now live in!

No comments: