Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas 2008! We are home for Christmas!

We made it home for Christmas! All in all I think everyone had a wonderful time and ate lots of yummy food! Josh loved his leather coat - and Chris loved his new coat too. Steve however, LOVED the 496 GPS - but unfortunately I bought it off EBay and it came from Greece. The bad part is that he has had to update it - costing us LOTS OF MONEY! BIG HUGE bummer! AND after all that - he STILL cannot get XM-Weather! Which is one of the main reasons he wanted the 496. So - needless to say - the guy who sold it to me said that it was universal - but we have discovered that IT'S NOT! I wonder if we can get our money back???!!! I'm so bummed!






































































































































No comments: