Saturday, November 14, 2009

Christmas has come early this year to my house....


In light of all the uncertainties of my little grand-daughter Chloe being born - I've taken off and prepared for Christmas before Thanksgiving this year.  I didn't think it would be possible - but I have finished shopping in record time, created gift baskets, and wrapped every gift and even stuffed the stockings.   Everything is ready for when I return to Tennessee after Chloe is born.  Michelle is due to go into the hospital on November 29th and more than likely she will be born on the 30th.

I am hoping that after Chloe is born, Michelle will be able to reapply to the Ohio insurance company, be accepted and be able move to Ohio before Christmas...allowing us a Tennessee Christmas before they venture into Ohio.

2 comments:

RichFam said...

Very nice... but you didn't get any pics of all the presents... Ha ha. See you soon! :o)

Wilson News said...

Ha ha!!!