Thursday, November 12, 2009

Christmas shopping with friends!!!

This was a fun day with my friend Debbie Butler.  Debbie broke her hip about 3 months ago - and still not able to drive or go back to work.  She has worked her way up to the doctor allowing her 60 lbs. of pressure on her left foot and leg.  Another month possibly - and the doctor will allow her to go back to work again which she is really looking forward to it!
MEANWHILE though....we need a another shopping day....ha ha ha!!!


But for today....we went Christmas shopping and I got her to sit in those electric carts. It was a tad tricky not to run people over....but she did GREAT!  ha ha

  She got a lot of her Christmas shopping done - and I think - this trip today I am now officially finished.  YEAH!!!

It was  a really great day....sooo refreshing!!!



1 comment:

RichFam said...

Aww... YAY! Looks like you guys had a blast! Tell that lady I miss her bunches and I hope she gets better soon! :o)