Monday, June 7, 2010

Baby Shower Tea

 Josh told me that this soft little airplane blanket will be Micah's favorite! ha ha! :P
I definately think - this is JOSH'S favorite blanket!  :)


Aww Daddy Josh! OH my gosh Josh - you're gonna be a daddy!





It was a beautiful day for the Baby Shower Tea for Danielle and Josh! It started out with rain - but the storm blew on through and sunshine replaced the darkened clouds and torrents of rain!
I think the shower was very nice - and they got a lot of things to help them get started to prepare the arrival of their soon-to-be son Micah!!!

A LOT of their friends from their youth group days came by to pay them a visit....there was soo much yummy food - and really nice fellowship! It was casual, comfortable - and all in all - a very wonderful day! I think everyone had a good time!


The Grandmas!!!


No comments: