Thursday, June 3, 2010

A New Member of the Family....


Here she is....Little Miss No Name.....he's still working on that one! :)
However .....
I do suspect that her name may end up being...
SHELBY.................hmm.....I kinda like Bella....but it's not for me to name her.

The Sable colored one on the right is my dad's new puppy! CUTE!!!

THE LITTER HIS NEW PUPPY CAME FROM

HIS NEW PUPPY'S MOMMA! Pretty dog!

Well...since the death of my dad's dog Rusty, my dad has been on the hunt for a new puppy! I found a really nice sheltie breeder here in Tennessee ...and then he also found a few in Colorado.

So he decided to find one on his own instead of me finding his sheltie in Tennessee and driving them to him. Yesterday, he finally found his new puppy and brought him home!
He could not be more excited!!!!! He now has a little buddy to keep him company!

No comments: