Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A Christmas in November


Being that my daughter and family are coming for Thanksgiving - we've decided to have our Thanksgiving/Christmas combined simultaneously together this year. 

So began the early set up so I can be ready for their arrival.  It's going to be a busy November - but now that I'm completly done setting up my house for Christmas, (well not the outside yet), finished up my Christmas shopping and wrapping as well, along with my son Chris' back surgery in just a few days from now - I am officially ready for Christmas to arrive. 

It will be a tad different from previous years of Christmas celebrations!  The economy has hit us hard - and we have struggled....but God has provided!

Only the Grandchildren have gifts this year -

                                             and for the rest of us?

.......Well......
We are doing a gift exchange and having a good meal and fellowship together!  Our new tradition in the celebration of the Christmas time!  Rejoicing and being thankful for the Son of God...Jesus Christ born to save the world from sin.......Praising Him - who is the ONLY door into Heaven!

It will be a different Christmas this year - but I think one in which we will cherish ALWAYS!!! :)

It's kinda early......................but I won't have time later this month!

         Happy Thanksgiving &
              Early Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Today...

Rejoice in the Lord God and Savior Jesus Christ!
In Him is a free gift of eternal salvation !

Won't you ask Him into your heart TODAY?!
John 3:16


No comments: