Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Happy 29th Birthday to me....tee hee!!!


Well....maybe the anniversary of my 29th anyway!!! I won't be revealing anytime soon the year I started counting backwards! Ha ha!!!

Inquiring minds may want to know - but just ask my son Chris - and he'll blurt it out to the second! Ha ha! He's so silly!

WOW...another year wiser...at least I hope I'm wiser!

Also...a Happy 38th Anniversary to my friends Linda and Steve Kuzins, who are currently residing in Spain. WOW! Congratulations guys! Quite an accomplishment - well done!!!

And a great-great nephew Caleb Wilson also celebrates his 1st birthday today - born to Steve's brother Jim's son Jimmy and wife Chris Wilson, (the other Chris Wilson in the family - we have TWO!) Yahoo!

Also a big day for American Idol's Phil Stacey, who has his 1st CD "Into the Light" coming out today as well! Congratuations Phil! Phil is our Pastor's son - and goes to the same church we do....of course he does - his dad is the pastor!!!

All in all - it's a GREAT day!

Oh Happy day!!! THANKS to the many well-wishers....gosh I feel so special! :)

1 comment:

RichFam said...

Hope you had a great birthday! :o)