Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Nothing like the satisfaction of a job DONE!

It took hours to sort through all the boxes stacked on boxes. Mostly the boxes holding our tax records had gotten damaged during all the shuffle and moving we have done lately.
I bought new boxes and resorted by year. Whew! That was a MAJOR chore! And one in which I'm sooooo glad that it's finally DONE!!! I had procrastinated with fury because I did NOT look forward to doing it.
Whew!
I'm so happy to say that it's DONE!
Now the only thing I need to get done as far as tax records - is catch up and redo 2008!
Another chore that I'm NOT looking forward to. When my computer had a virus, it wiped out all my records. So - come April - I have to re-enter all my tax information, receipts, etc. so that I have something to give my accountant. blaaa!
I guess I'll be plugging away at it every day until April!
Meanwhile though, I am really excited about my floored attic space and ALL the room I have to store our seasonal things! The best part is that I do not have to climb up a rickety ladder to get to the attic. I can just open a door from the 2nd level - and take one step down to the attic. YEAH! That's my dream come TRUE!
I LOVE WALK IN ATTICS!!!

No comments: