Wednesday, January 14, 2009

STILL cleaning up. . . clearing out . . . . sorting. . . filing . . . and just STUFF!




I have wanted to catch up on my blog - but facebook has taken over my life at the moment. I had so many pictures that needed to be uploaded for friends, family, and church members, etc. that I have been busy going through my check list of to-do's so I can get it all done. I still have more files to upload so that everyone who has been asking about them - can finally see them! In that respect I LOVE Facebook. It's so easy to upload a lot of pictures! Otherwise, it's one of the WORST time consuming things I have every encountered in my lifetime!
Anyway . . .

My son Matt and his wife Jessie will be here this weekend. Unfortunately Jessie is allergic to my cat - and cat dander is EVERYWHERE! So I've frantically been cleaning my house! I awoke this morning to realize that my cat SITS under my Christmas tree, (which I haven't taken down just yet - I'm waiting for Matt and Jessie to come), and there sits their Christmas gifts. . . right down on the floor - UNDER the tree . . . WHERE THE CAT SITS . . . and ultimately - NEXT TO the - CAT DANDER!

I am going to pray over my house in hopes Jessie won't get sick! Sometimes my feline puuty tat is far more work than she's worth!

Anyway - just a note. . . . this week is a crazy week!
I'm still cleaning out - trying to organize my office - and throw away YEARS of papers that I have just ignored! (Pictures are not real . . . but depict an idea of what I'm dealing with presently!)

We are STILL downsizing after all these months!

I'm happy to say that my garage is starting to look like a garage! WOW! I think I can even start parking in it again. . . . I'd take pictures - but it's about zero degrees and the wind is blowing HARD. . . .so it's really FREEZING outside!

I will update my blog with pictures hopefully after Matt and Jessie visit.

Meanwhile . . . stay WARM . . . and enjoy life!

Signing off for now.

No comments: