Sunday, January 25, 2009

A Precious Gift . . .


Those that know me - know that I have a very bad habit of taking Christmas gifts back that I don't like and exchanging them for something that I do like.
This time however, it had to be done due to the fact that the diamond stud earings that my husband Steve got me - I couldn't wear. I am so allergic to metal - even expensive metals!
:o(
Such a bummer!!!
So we went together to try to find something to replace it with. I looked over the entire store and nothing appealed to me.
Lots of diamond necklaces looked . . . . well VERY nice . . . but who can afford the horendous cost!!!
But - when we visited the pearls . . . my heart sank. I have wanted pearls all my life - but never had the privledge of owning any.
How awesome - that I was able to exchange my earings for a pearl necklace. I nearly wanted to cry. . . .
Now I need a new dress . . . .
:o)

No comments: