Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Colorado bound today!


Colorado bound today - and loving the thought of the possibility of SNOW!!!  I haven't seen snow in a while! 
I'm off to spend the week with my dad....and other family members if we can gather us all together for a day!  Hmmm.....maybe a nice big HUGE meal...
:)

I LOVE Colorado!!!  I was born and raised there....and I LOVE to come back to visit!

I also hope to see my nieces....Juliette and Kimmie....and who else is there?????
Well...Roxanne and Rosalee don't live close anymore!
I plan to spend some time with my long-time friends there too.....Fred and Valerie!
This is an exciting week for sure!

1 comment:

RichFam said...

Have fun! Tell everyone I said HI and that I miss them.

...and don't forget to call Matt today, since it's his birthday and all... :o)