Sunday, October 11, 2009

Dinner at Juliette and Mike's place

I wasn't sure I'd be able to come for the weekend to stay with Juliette...I wasn't feeling good in the morning - and missed seeing my niece Kimmie and her baby girl Riley...actually getting quite big now.....so I will have to reschedule and meet another day when I'm not so under the weather.
By evening time though - my dad's tree was up and decorated, lunch and dinner in the oven for his weekend meals and dad loaned me his pick up truck to drive.
After some confusing directions - my GPS got me to Juliette's just before dinner - and also before her husband Mike had to go out of town on a business trip.
The dinner menu was beef soup!  YUM!  WITH barley.....I LOVE barley!!!
The bed was comfy - and I got such a great night  sleep - my laundry done - and a hot shower!  Yeah!
Today's venture is a drive to the mountains....I cannot wait....pictures up and coming for that adventure - but for now here are pictures from our meal last night......
It's sooo good to see Juliette....(I promise Bekah - Grandma will call you when I'm here with Juliette so you can talk to her!!!)

No comments: