Friday, October 16, 2009

Tennessee Home Again....but soon to change


I am home after about a 9 day visit to Colorado and spent some time with my dad - and had a wonderful visit with my niece Juliette - and I got to finally hear my brother sing.....It was a wonderful Colorado visit!  I even got to see the mountains!  Yeah!!!
I am soon to travel down to Florida to spend some gramma time with my precious and anxiously waiting grandchildren and also relieve my daughter while she has countless doctor appointments as we near the end of her pregnancy with my new grand daughter-to-be Chloe! 

We are due to fly down in my husband Steve's plane on Sunday!
So...I am unpacking my winter clothing and re packing my summer ones....

Michelle said that Florida is having a cold spell....and will be in the 70's!  ahhhhh!  PERFECT!  Ha ha!

No comments: