Sunday, October 11, 2009

Grandpa Cozart's Christmas in October

Being the busy-ness of this year - and all my travels - while I am visiting my dad - and helping to organize his house - I wanted to set up his Christmas tree and put his gifts under the tree before I leave for Florida to stay and help my daughter with moving, children, etc.  Busy busy...but that's another story - I'm already ahead of myself.
Here are some pictures after we hung pictures and rearranged the furniture.  My dad recently installed new carpet in the livingroom and painted the walls so everything was still in boxes and moved out of the room.  Shew!  Those pictures weigh a TON!  But all in all..... I think it turned out reallly GREAT!


1 comment:

RichFam said...

A weird memory entered my mind as I saw these pics...

That was the room we all used to sleep in, with bunk beds up to the ceiling... and the same place where Matt fell off the top bunk in the middle of the night and broke his collar bone!

Wow! That memory just flooded back into my mind! Weird, huh? :o)