Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Packing 'em up to move them out!

Whew!  It's been a whirlwind of packing up my daughter and family to make the move to Tennessee!  I am elated - to say the least.  I have prayed for them to move back to Tennessee...and God granted the request!  I'm so grateful!  So completely thankful that my daughter and grandchildren will only be 45 minutes away!!!  Meanwhile....my feet hurt and my muscles are soo sore!  But....such progress!!!!  The house is nearly packed completely!
I think I'll leave the garage to my son-in-law though!  :(  I hate spiders......of any kind!!!!

I cannot wait til they're settled into their new house!!!

Woo hoo!!!

Wagons.....Hoah!!!!   Yipee!!! :)

Delight yourself in the Lord...and He will grant you the desires of your heart!  He has mine!  Thank you Lord!
Pictures to post later.....my computer will not connect to their server!

No comments: