Friday, October 3, 2008

Stuff-Filled to the brim . . . . and still unpacking




Well - I have good news and bad news . . . . .
The good news first!
We have nearly moved out of the Devonshire house - with a few exceptions - but it won't take long to finish! THAT! has been ONE MIGHTY TASK!
When we first moved to the Devonshire house - it appeared virtually empty - although we were bursting at the seams from the Sevier Street house we moved out of. But after 7 years - we've accomplished filling it to the brim. Down sizing has had its challenges - but we're thankful that's it's coming to an end SOON!
Now the bad news . . . .
As you can see from my poor garage - I still have plenty to go through - and that doesn't include the trailer-full that's in my driveway. I have NO PLACE to put anything! So - SOON - the long-awaited-for YARD SALE is up and coming! I have promised to have an exclusive - "By Invitation ONLY Sale" - for those who have eagerly anticipated this day to come!
Now that we have rented the Devonshire house and our tennants will arrive soon - I have disassembled the "Staging" furniture and decor' from the house. But with the move - comes Chris in the package. He will reside with us while finishing his school year at college. Whew-hoo - downsizing to half - and still have a house full! Shew! Just call us . . .
The Cozy Country Inn!
We'll manage - and create bountiful memories in the process!
Consider it pure joy my brethren when you encounter various trials . . . . .
(James 1)

No comments: