Friday, September 4, 2009

Biopsy today....for Rebekah

Today is agony....the waiting...and waiting...and waiting some more. My daughter just text me to say that they have just taken Rebekah back to the room...her daddy is with her - which is such a relief! She really doesn't understand what they are looking for right now.....It's best not to alarm her before we know anything. I'm praying that it's NOTHING.....It's very rare for children to have tongue cancer. Bek thinks she is at the dentist office....just to have him look at her tongue.

Lord, Father God, in the name of Jesus Christ....I pray for my grand daughter right now. I pray that you are with her....holding her up...comforting her, surrounding her with angels and your presence. Help her to know that you are right by her side and holding her. I pray Father that you will guide the surgeons hand and give him wisdom. I pray that the results are negative. I keep hoping that it will be something simple - and all she has to do is swish some medications everyday and it will all disappear! Please give us strength. Give Michelle and Jay peace and strength Lord, help them to rest in you Father. We know that your ways are higher than ours...and you will never give us anymore than we can bear, although sometimes it feels like we can't bear up under it all. You can do all things Lord. I thank you for your love for us...I thank you for Rebekah and the blessings she gives to all of us. Help her Father not have any pain! I pray all these things in your name Jesus. I thank you for your blessings, your love, your peace and comfort! Amen.

No comments: