Sunday, September 13, 2009

Chloe Grace....our soon-to-be grand daughter...

The world of technology is so amazing to me.....I have never before seen this imagery.... It's remarkable....God's handiwork!  This is the 27th gestational week and Chloe is due to make her grand appearance on or around December 11th.  I can't wait to hold that precious little hand and kiss her sweet little face!
I really don't see how anyone can say, "This is not a baby!"  If they do not think this is a baby....they are blind!
Please note:  The first picture her nose is a tad distorted due to the ambilical cord over her nose.

1 comment:

RichFam said...

I find myself constantly looking at these pictures over and over again. I just can't get enough of her! She is so beautiful already, and she wont be ready to come out for another 3 months! This was the best bday present I have ever gotten! :o)