Monday, September 21, 2009

Job Search Continues...


Nothing like trying to find a job in an economy where unemployment is record high!  But what makes it even more difficult is owning your own company - holding the title President - to all of a sudden needing a job somewhere - reducing my status to clerk.  From president - to - clerk.  Oh well!  The job hunt continues.
I have thought about staging homes for a side business on my spare time.  I love decorating!!!
I have also thought about decorating other's homes!  I do love to decorate....rearrange....create an area of interest.  I have also thought about working toward a store of my own...but that takes a LOT of capital!  I just need it to rain a milllion or so!!!  :)
That's not too much to ask - is it???
There is a wedding coordinator retiring...and I'm going to go see the store today.....I don't think I could purchase the business....but I can do wedding dress alterations - and LOVE LOVE LOVE weddings.  I love the beautiful things....flowers, dresses, bouquets, accessories, gifts.....all the pretty things!!!
I would love to own a store!!!  Even a home goods store.....in a smaller town....???  Hmmm....A wedding consignment store.....or...just plain consignment store that has a wedding apparel department....???  Such a thought!  It's BIG business!
Decisions, decisions....the hardest part about me - is that I have such a wide range of interests!  Doing something that I enjoy - and make a job of it....and I'll never have to work again!!!
Thats what I have always told my children!  Now I just need to heed some of that advice.  Meanwhile, I'm praying about which direction to go.....may the Lord lead me...and may I hear His voice telling me, "This is the way, walk in it." 
Ok....off to my search....I have to find a job!

No comments: