Saturday, November 1, 2008

Fall is sooooooo BEAUTIFUL!!!










































































































Driving through North Carolina on Blue Ridge Parkway proved to be a spectacular display of God's beauty! It was one of those moments when I wished that I could STOP the hands of time and just sit, watch, absorb and drink in the wonderous display of God's glorious color!
I LOVE fall! It is one of my favorite times of year! Not only a colorful season - but the smells are heavenly! I love the smell of wood burning in the nearby fireplaces - and the smoky frosty mornings when the dew clings to the ground.
It's just all so beautiful! I find myself thanking God for creating such a vast wonderful variety of color in all the different trees, bushes, etc. Even the sunsets seems more spectacular at this time of year!

No comments: