Saturday, November 1, 2008

Just what happens when you die? Is death final? Or is it just the beginning?

There are some who question what happens to us after we die. Some think that it's FINAL and there is nothing else; just the end of life. But I believe that it's JUST THE BEGINNING! An eternity - that lasts FOREVER. . . . and FOREVER . . . . and FOREVER. . . . AND EVER. . . . WITH NO END.
Whether it's an ever lasting life with God - or an eternity without Him - is a CHOICE YOU MAKE.
When we accept Christ Jesus as our Savior - it's a LIFE that NEVER ends and NEVER separates us from God's LOVE. When we accept God's love for us, and accept Christ as our Savior - our ultimate destination is our home in Heaven; where there is no more death and dying, no pain, no sorrow - only love, peace, kindness, gentleness . . . . and God - who IS the light - and Christ - who is our brother . . . . .
When you accept Christ as your Savior - you become a child of God - a King's kid - and an heir to the Throne of God. You also receive a gift of the Holy Spirit - which leads you into all truth and guides you through life here on the earth.
I just think differently and I want to share with you the HOPE inside my heart of hearts! This is what I believe . . .

The B - I - B - L - E . . . to me means . . .
Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth . . .

. . . Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of Scripture came about by the prophet's own interpretation. For prophecy never had its origin in the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit. 2 Peter 20-21
ALL Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training ion righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work. 2 Timothy 3:16
Jesus said, "I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life - and no man comes to the Father, but through Me." John 14:6


Clearly - God gives us a choice to believe in Him - and accept Him as our Savior - or not.



Eternal life is a FREE GIFT!


He loves us - and He does not wish that any of us perish - but all come to the saving knowledge of Christ.

Can you imagine being very excited about a special gift that you picked out for someone special . . . and being excited to give it to them - anticipating their reaction! - Then when you gave it to them - they respond, "No thanks - I don't want it?!!!" That's a similar scenerio when we reject God's gift of eternal life through His Son, Jesus.

YOUR CHOICE . . . .

http://www.wayofthemaster.com/goodperson.shtml


"The gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord" Romans 6:23

Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches." (Rev._3:19-22)

Choose this day whom you will serve . . . but as for me and my house - we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15

Jesus died for the sins of the WHOLE world - will you accept what he did for you?




IF you ask Jesus to forgive you of your sins and come into your heart - He will.

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. 1 John 1:9

Jesus said, "I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven."





To be absent from the body - is to be present with the Lord . . . .

. . .To Him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood, and has made us to be a kingdom and priests to serve his God and Father - to him be glory and power for ever and ever! Amen.

Look, He is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him; and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen. Rev. 1:5-7

C
H
O
I
C
E
If anyone's name was not found in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.
Rev. 20:15

THE JUDGEMENT SEAT OF GOD. . . .
GOD JUDGES THE THOUGHTS AND INTENTS OF OUR HEARTS!






Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, tand there was no longer any sea. I saw a Holy City, the new Jerusalme, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, "Now the dwelling of God is with men, and he will live with them. They will be his people, and God hiself will be with them and be their God. He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away."




He who was seated on the throne said, "I am making everything new!" Then he said, "Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true." He said to me: "It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To him who is thirsty I will gibe to drink without cost from the spring of the water of life. He who overcomes will inherit all this, and I will be his God and he will be my son. But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers' the sexually immoral, those who prac tice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars - their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulfer.
This is the second death." Rev. 21:1-8











Jesus said, "Do not let your hearts be troubled, believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms, if were not so I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you -that where I am - there you may be also . . . . "




We are all invited to the Wedding Supper of the Lamb?


Are you ready?


If you died today . . . where would YOU spend eternity?
We ALL live forever. The question is WHERE?
Revelation 22:12-13 . . Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done.

My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. John 10:27-28






We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed - in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be change. 1 Corinthians 15:51-52
. . .For as lightening that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man . . . . Matthew 24:27
So you must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him. Matthew 24:44
To accept the free gift of eternal life - read this prayer and pray from your heart to ask Jesus to forgive you . . . and ask Him to live in your heart. . . .
Dear God, I know that Jesus is Your Son, and that He died on the cross for my sins and was raised from the dead. I know that I have sinned and need forgiveness. I am willing to turn from my sins and receive Jesus as my Savior and Lord. Thank you for saving me. In Jesus name, Amen.
If you sincerely prayed this prayer, you have just made the most important decision of your life.
You can be sure that you are saved and have eternal life, and WILL spend an eternity in Heaven. You WILL see all those who have died before and your eternity it secure. You will be a resident of a mansion in Heaven that Christ has prepared for those who love Him. In Christ - you are an heir to the Throne of God.
My prayer for you - is that you know and accept Christ as your Savior. I love Him! He is everything to me. I love to read His Word - because it's nourishment to my soul! Man does not live by bread alone - but by every WORD that proceeds out of the mouth of God.
Jesus is my best friend, comforter, Lord, Savior, King . . . and I have countless other names for Him. If you don't have a Bible to read - please let me know. I will get one into your hands so you too can get to know HIM as your very best friend. He is right there with His arms open wide waiting just for you! Do you hear Him knocking on the door of your heart? I am praying that you do.

No comments: