Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Another Day.....another funeral!

My heart feels heavy today.  There are countless people that are going through some very difficult things.
A long-tim ago friend, Glenda Smith's funeral yesterday, a friend from our old Sunday School class, Therecia Lilly's husband - Harold Lilly's funeral today, and my brother-in-law Charley Crispin's funeral on Saturday in Indiana.  Marilyn Adkinson, (another old timey friend from church longest ago) is in the hospital and has cancerous tumors, her back is broken, she's in lots of pain and now her kidneys are shutting down.  Soo sad!  So very sad!  It's so hard getting old....it's so hard losing loved ones!

Today also marks the day my son-in-law will interview for a Hospice Chaplain job in Cincinnatti, OH.  I hope he gets it...but more than that - I pray for God's will in their lives!

Also today - my son Matt has to give his answer in regards to his interest in going forward with a Management program that will last 2 years, his company will pay for it - and he'll get a Master's Degree to boot!  Woo hoo!  He would have to do four 6 month internships that would take him to different states and cities.  I guess that's the hesitancy!  Lots to pray for.  I want God's will in their lives too!

Got to run to town! 
Blessings to the reader of my ramblings! 

No comments: