Friday, March 11, 2011

UPDATE: Answered Prayer!!!

Woo hoo!  Answered prayer!  I love to watch God's handiwork!  I love to see how God moves when His people pray!  Thanks for all those who prayed for my dad's hospital visit!
Thankfully - he is HOME!  And all the tests revealed NOTHING!  Yeah!!!

He did give us a scare - but God showed up!!!!!

Is anyone among you suffering?  Let him pray. 
 Is anyone cheerful?  Let him sing psalms. 
Is anyone among you sick?  Let him call for the elders of the church,
and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord.
And the prayer of faith will save the sick, and the Lord will raise him up.
And if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven.
Confess your tresspasses to one another,
 and pray for one another, that you may be healed. 
The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.
James 5:13-16

1 comment:

Covnitkepr1 said...

I’m just checking back to see if you have posted anything new. My invitation to follow my blog remains open.