Thursday, March 10, 2011

...When it rains...it POURS!!!!!

Yesterday took me by surprised and was completely unexpected.....

I called my dad after his doctor's appointment yesterday and learned that the doctor ordered an amubulance that transported him from the Drs. office straight to the hospital where he was admitted for tests.

I was concerned after I had talked to my dad the night before last when he told me that he was having a pretty rough time!  I only assumed it was an infection or something requiring simple things - like an antibiotic....  

I'm so very grateful and thankful for his friend James - who insisted that he go and took it upon himself to drive him there personally.  It is so hard to live so far away from him!!!

I will know more today....but they thought possibly that he had had a heart attack...or a possible blockage of some kind.  Meanwhile though, the waiting game is difficult. 

Hopefully we will know more today....

Yep...when it rains it pours!!! 
Prayers appreciated!

No comments: