Thursday, March 24, 2011

March 24th ......was my Mother's Birthday...

Today I'm feeling a tad blue.....March 24th - today would have been my mother's 74th birthday. 

My dad said he was bringing flowers down to her gravesight.  It makes me wish I were there!  Sadly, the cemetery rules are that no silk flowers after March 31st.  I have got to remember to send a new saddle for her headstone on March 1st.  At least that way she'd have flowers for an entire month.  I LOVE Old time Pottery's Memorial Saddles and arrangements!
http://www.remembranceinbloom.com/servlet/StoreFront


Although I still miss her - I KNOW that I will see her again one day.  I pray for those who do not know Jesus as their Lord and Savior.  Without Him - there will be no Heaven-bound destination.  I don't know about you - but an eternity without God and Jesus would be torture in itself...not to even mention the torment of the fires of Hell.  Sometimes I think the sun that burns with firey fire is Hell.  But who know?  I hope I never find out!

 I know my mom is in a good place....and wouldn't leave for anything!

Happy Birthday Mom....
I love and miss you terribly!

No comments: