Sunday, March 20, 2011

Today was a great church day!!!

The pastor at Long Hollow Baptist Church wasn't at church today - and instead a guest speaker from Lifeway Christian Resources spoke.  He was a great speaker....funny...and captivated the congregation!
If you get a chance...check it out:  http://www.longhollow.com/messages  For March 20, 2011.  It was good - but at the same time - spoke to my heart - as being more of a spectator at church - and not so much of a hands-on person.  Makes me want to get involved...hmmm.....The question is WHAT?!

But then again...there are times when I use the gifts God has given me when I make food for the family for a funeral...or clean someone's house that needs help....or move family, etc. when they need it. 

Also got to see my son Josh and grandson Micah.  WOW!  He's growing up soo big!!!  I miss him!  but he can't come to my house - because I have a cat...which makes me want to LOSE the cat!!!  Poor Micah  - he is so allergic!!!  Poor baby!!!

Later.....we drove home - and Steve flew off to Chattanooga.  Sure hope he doesn't realize that he needs his clothes!  He didn't pack....just went to see how the progress in a store job is going.... and then coming right back.  I really suspect that he was itching for a reason to fly somewhere.  It was a perfect day for it!  AND...Sergio called - so he jumped at the chance... 
He's definately "caught" the bug....the flying bug - that is!!!

......on to other things.....
Today is B  E  A  U  T  I  F  U  L!!!!!!!!!!!!!  It's nearly 80 degrees....sun is shining....and just perfect weather. 

Hope you're enjoying  your day!!!

No comments: