Monday, March 21, 2011

Good morning Spring Time....Where have you Been???

The first day of Spring......I LOVE IT!!!!!
I love the flowers blooming...the yellow forcythias, the white pear trees....the cherry pinks....
I LOVE this time of year!
I awoke to the full moon still peering boldly in the sky...not a cloud in sight.  The wind was blowing gently - and the birds were already busy chirping their morning gala!
My new kitty Sadie was already busying herself with eating, (her first and foremost agenda of her life!)  Ha ha!
I placed the springtime flowers in my mailbox planter already this morning.....I've been meaning to do it for a LONG TIME!....At last now - the potting soil isn't frozen! 
I LOVE this time of year!  I love the birds, the flowers blooming.....daffodils are everywhere!  Even the willow tree we planted is starting to leaf out and our cherry tree has small pink blossoms on it.
I really wished I had more flowering trees.......I will eventually - I guess!
Okay...time to work out!  My new regime in trying to get a grip on a more healthy life-style!
My glucose levels are wacky!  And feeling bad after I eat...and sometimes - even beforehand is NOT favorable!  Eating healthy...and exercise MUST be a part of my life!
................So off I go.
Have a wonderfully blessed springtime morning!  Take a moment to bask in the wonderful blessings that God has given us....from the flowers, the trees and the birds.....not to forget the clouds in the sky.  (That is IF you can see any clouds today!)  God is so great.....and mighty are His ways!  He made so many things for us to enjoy!!!!
A Proverb this morning:

All a man's ways seem right to him, but the Lord weighs the heart. Proverbs 21:2

Yes, when you think about it - all our ways SEEM right.....but sometimes - even the most well thought out ideas are not of God - and sadly many a people have been taken captive to do Satan's will - instead of the will of God!!!  Praying for you today.......that God will be Lord of your life, Lord of your attitude, Lord of your tongue, Lord of your mouth!  May you bring God glory in all you do!!!

God bless you today as you pursue God's will!!!

3 comments:

Covnitkepr1 said...

I’ve been following and enjoying your blog for a while now (March 4th post)and would like to invite you to visit and perhaps follow me back. Sorry I took so long for the invitation.

Wilson News said...

I am following your blog and enjoy it very much! Yes indeed...the saddest and most grievous words that will be said EVER is when Jesus declares, "Depart from me - I never knew you!" I continually pray for my family and others who have not accepted Jesus Christ as their Savior. The time is so short! We have much to pray for!!!

Wilson News said...
This comment has been removed by the author.